Want Mike Archer, the Professor of Rock-n-Roll, to play AT YOUR HOME?
Friends, you know I love to perform and play music. I’ve said during my shows that I’ll even play at your house. That’s EXACTLY what this page is about!
How do I host a home concert?
It’s as easy as inviting your friends over to the house for food and drinks, but with live music. That’s where I come in friends…Mike Archer, the Professor of Rock-n-Roll! It doesn’t matter if it’s a dozen people in the living room, 30 to 50 people in the basement or 100 people in the backyard. I am ready to make your home concert experience up close and personal. Here are a few tips:
- First, contact me through my Contact Form. Let’s discuss your plan including: date & time, address, number of guests and amount of space.
- Keep it fun and simple. You, as the host, should enjoy the evening just like all of your friends.
- Send out your invitations. I suggest RSVP so you know how many of your friends will attend, they understand it is invitation only and not a “House Party”. You want to keep the experience personal for your friends.
- Include in the RSVP invitations all the details such as: address, date & time and food & drink arrangements (BYOB and potlucks are a good way to go). Other items to bring such as chairs, if the event will be outside. Whether or not donations will be accepted to help cover some of the expenses.
- Link to my website for a sneak preview.
- RSVP deadline
After the RSVP deadline, contact me to finalize the plans. It’s that simple! So what are you waiting for? Just contact me – Mike Archer, the Professor of Rock-n-Roll, and let’s get started.
Share your thoughts and ideas with me and I know we can make your event a night to remember.
Thank you! I look forward to talking with you.
Let’s Keep Live Music Alive!